Online application is mandatory/compulsory process for obtaining admission
Student must ensure that he / she has the following information in hand before proceeding for ‘Online Application for Admission’ procedure:
Students must use their own MOBILE NUMBER for enrollment / registration of admission.
- Student’s functional
E-MAIL ID and MOBILE NUMBER. [ This will be used for all future communications from the College]
- SCANNED COPY OF PASSPORT SIZE COLOR PHOTOGRAPH of the Student (scanned with minimum 72 to maximum 150 dpi, taken against white background, 45 mm high and 35 mm wide – as per Acceptable Photograph Guide)
- Student’ scanned signature against white background.
- Correct details of Residential address / Address for communication.
- Necessary Mark-sheets & Certificates of last qualifying exam | Caste Certificate(If Applicable).
- As the MOBILE NUMBER provided by the Student is an important academic credentials, the Student instructed to preserve and memorize the same for all future requirements.
- Student should preserve Admission Form, Fee Payment Receipt, ID Card Print outs with them whenever necessary will be asked by college.
- Student who is applying on the basis of qualifying exam passed are necessary to get approval from college authority before Payment.
- Only online Payment will be accepted, Challan or bank offline payment will not accept.
For any other details please refer: http://mdcollege.in